Friday, July 17, 2009

The New Billy Mays?

Maybe I need to restrict the T.V. watching a little more. Today I was putting my hair in a bun, and my five-year-old said, "Mommy, you could put on a "Bumpit." You put it on your head and you can 'bump it up!' It bumps up your hair." OK... Should a five-year-old boy be giving me advice on this?

But wait- there's more! The other day he told me we could get a "Topsy Turvy" to grow larger tomatoes on.

He also told me I could clean better with Clorox disinfecting wipes.

However, it's his latest comment that makes me think he doesn't need to pitch someone else's product. He just might come up with his own product. He just needs to figure out how to market to birds... "If a mommy bird hangs worms on the branch above her nest, then the baby birds will learn to fly by trying to grab the worms."

Now, what is the contact info for As Seen on T.V.?

No comments:

Post a Comment